We’re sorry, but we’re closed for new submissions at the moment. We’d love to take on all the great authors who have work they want to send us, but unfortunately there’s a limit to how many hours we can work in a day!
Please read these guidelines carefully before submitting your manuscript to us
- Please include a synopsis of your story in 500 words or less. Please include the genre, the intended audience, and whether the work is a standalone book or part of a series
- Please include the first 3,000 words of your manuscript. This should be in a Word document, double spaced, Times New Roman font size 12
- There should be no on-screen sex, gratuitous violence, or excessive bad language (e.g. no F-bombs)
- Please make sure your manuscript is complete before submitting your sample
- Your submission should be as polished and professional as you can make it
Please note we do not accept submissions via agents.
Once you’re ready to submit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name, pen name (if applicable), and whether you are a new or previously published author. If you are previously published please include links to previous works and/or website
- The synopsis of your story as detailed above
- The first 3,000 words of your manuscript as detailed above
Please note that incomplete submissions may not be considered.
While we aim to respond to all submissions in a timely manner, this is not always possible. It may therefore be several months before we are able to reply.
Thank you for your interest in Aelurus Publishing.